Please read on to learn when and how you can apply for a refund.
Every one of our customers is important to us, and we do our best to ensure your experience with our software is enjoyable. All Movcast's programs are available as trial versions with full functionality to enable you to make an informed purchase decision. If you have any issues with our software, please contact our support team. You’ll get an answer within 3 working days.
If your case falls under our refund policy, you can apply for a refund within 30 calendar days after purchase or 3 calendar days after renewing your subscription. The money will be returned to your bank or credit card account within 10 working days after our Support Team confirms your refund.
Try for free and decide
You can try any of our programs for free to test their functionality and decide whether the software meets your needs. Each of the programs has its own trial limitations; please use the link below to learn more about them.
The paid downloadable content packs (“Effect Sets”) that we offer for our software do not have free trials, but you can watch a demo video to decide about purchasing them. Also, all the pack descriptions include information about the programs compatible with a particular Effect Set.
You can get your money back if:
- You have a persistent technical issue with our program or Effect Set, and our Support Team hasn’t been able to resolve it within 30 calendar days. If you have encountered a technical problem with the program, with the installation and/or use of the purchased Effect Set with a compatible program, contact our Support Team. Please provide a detailed description, screenshots of the issue, and any additionally requested information. If the Support Team does not solve your problem within 30 calendar days, you may request a refund. Please note: if you don’t provide the information needed, we won’t be able to make the refund.
- You have accidentally purchased the same program or Effect Set twice within 14 calendar days. If two orders for the same program or Effect Set are placed within 14 calendar days of each other, one of the orders can be fully refunded. In this case, please contact us and provide your order numbers or transaction information for both orders.
- Your subscription has been renewed by mistake. If you didn’t plan to renew your subscription but did not cancel it in time, you may request a refund of the overpayment within 3 calendar days of the renewal. Please note that only the last month of a subscription can be refunded. For an annual subscription, you can get your payment back for the upcoming year.
- You have experienced activation problems that were not solved within 24 hours. If you encountered a problem with program activation and our Support Team was unable to get back to you within 24 hours of your help request, you can request a refund. Please provide us with a screenshot of the issue.
- You have purchased an Effect Set, but you do not have any compatible Movcast's programs. If you purchased an Effect Set and none of your Movcast programs supports it, you may request a refund within 30 calendar days of purchase. Please note that you should not have activated this set.
- We have decided to terminate the provision of the program or we had to terminate the license agreement, and we cannot let you complete the prepaid subscription period for technical or organizational reasons. In this case, you will be notified of the termination date of the program, and we will refund you the cost of the subscription for the unused period.
Please note that the above information applies only if you purchase directly from the Movcast website. Users who purchased our products from a retail store or online partner store should contact the seller regarding the applicable refund policy.
For United Kingdom and European Economic Area users
When you purchase Movcast software or an Effect Set, you agree that the digital content will be available to you immediately, and you acknowledge that, as a result, you waive your automatic statutory right of withdrawal. Therefore, you will not be eligible for a refund (or any alternative remedy) unless the digital content is defective, unavailable, or doesn’t perform as stated.
We do not refund transaction fees, commissions, or other similar payments.
Please note that refunds cannot be processed if:
- You are not satisfied with the features (or lack of features) described on our website and available in the trial version
- You are not satisfied with the contents of the Effect Set as described on our website
- You have reconsidered purchasing the program or Effects Set but have already activated it
- You no longer need the program or Effect Set
- You do not like the program or Effect Set
- You have found a program you like better after purchasing this product
Apply for a refund
Your satisfaction with Movcast software is our primary goal. If you experience technical or other problems that cannot be solved, you can contact our Support Team here and requesting a refund. Our Support Team will contact you within 3 working days (24 hours for activation issues). You will need to provide information about your issue as described above: screenshots, order numbers, etc.